- Near The Best Williams, CA Attractions
- Granzella's Restaurant - 0.3 Mile
- Sacramento Valley Museum - 1 Mile
- Williams Soaring Center - 1.3 Miles
- Colusa National Wildlife Refuge - 7.4 Miles
- Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area - 10 Miles
- Fishing - 10 Miles
- Hunting - 10 Miles
- Colusa Golf & Country Club - 10.8 Miles
- Colusa Casino - 15 Miles
- Cache Creek Casino - 15 Miles
- Wilbur Hot Springs - 24 Miles
- Thunderhill Raceway Park - 33.6 Miles
- Mendocino National Forest - 41.4 Miles
- Stonyford OHV Park - 43.6 Miles
Sacramento Valley Hotel Near Colusa Casino
Our Northern California hotel is only 80 miles from Napa Valley and 114 miles from San Francisco. We're surrounded by beautiful state parks, rivers, mountains, golf courses, and outdoor adventures, from hunting and fishing to hiking and biking. Get in touch with Traveler's Inn to plan your stay in the Sacramento Valley and the heart of Northern California.
Things To Do In Williams CA & Sacramento Valley
Explore scenic Colusa County and all attractions near our Williams hotel, including the Sacramento Valley Museum. Go fishing and boating at the Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area, which features a beach, boat ramps, and trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
Feeling adventurous? Enjoy glider plane rides at the Williams Soaring Center. Drive the road course at the Thunderhill Raceway Park, go ATVing in Mendocino National Forest, or find refuge at Wilbur Hot Springs. If you're road tripping with the family, we offer free RV parking at our Sacramento area hotel.